Increase your sales with a 5-star corporate presence.
Servcorp Serviced Office solutions offer your business a 5-star corporate presence at affordable rates with flexible contracts.
Servcorp Serviced Offices provide your business with the tools to succeed and meet all your day-to-day business needs. Choose from the best locations in prime business hubs across the globe, while taking advantage of convenient monthly lease rates and no lock-in contracts.
If you have a Servcorp Serviced Office in Berlin, you can expect to take advantage of a fully serviced office in the most prestigious location, highly skilled reception and secretarial teams onsite to support your business when you need it, luxury interior fit outs, outstanding meeting room facilities and industry leading IT infrastructure and support.
With over 150+ locations across the globe in the most sought-after locations, Servcorp is well equipped to help expand your business. A Servcorp serviced office solution in Berlin will give your clients a great first impression and give your business a competitive advantage.
Servcorp’s Berlin office is located in the famous Potsdamer Platz district, just a stone’s throw away from Berlin’s top entertainment venues, world-class restaurants and cultural sites including Brandenburger Gate, the Reichstag and Tiergarten Park. Our 5-star address becomes your address to use on your letterheads, business cards and website.
Servcorp serviced office solutions give your business access to the Servcorp business community to buy from and sell to. The Servcorp community opens the doors to new business opportunities, enabling your business to grow.
Servcorp serviced office solutions provide the keys to the Servcorp corporate community to buy from and sell to, facilitating growth in your business network.
Choose from one of Servcorp’s prestigious serviced offices in Berlin to handle your business presence with excellence and ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 160+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).